In light of the ongoing health crisis, the 2021 winter conference has been moved from New York City to the digital realm and will take place live on Zoom, February 19-21, 2021.
Prepare to be wowed by programming that is contemporary and relevant, focusing on popular genres and behind-the-scenes looks into the children’s publishing industry. The Winter Conference will feature:
– Dynamic keynotes and industry panels
– A fly-on-the-wall look at the book acquisition and design process;
– The Golden Kite Awards Gala;
– Online networking opportunities and socials;
– The career-launching Portfolio Showcase, and
– A full-day, optional Illustrators’ Intensive
Look for incredible keynote conversations between Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli, Christian Robinson and Matt de la Peña, Jerry Craft and Victoria Jamieson, plus a rare appearance from the legendary Patricia MacLachlan. The event will also provide an inside look at the children’s book industry through visits, mock meetings, and an in-depth, state-of-the-industry interview with Jean Feiwel.
The conference takes place live on Zoom, but video recordings will be available to attendees through March 31, 2021. Participate live or watch at your convenience.
Don’t miss out! Click here for more information and to register.