Date: April 29-May 1, 2016
Theme: Roaring 20s
Registration: Opens at 12 PM Central on Feb. 1 for SCBWI members
BASIC SCHEDULE OF EVENTS HERE
Cost: $295 for members until March 25, then $310
$335 for not yet members, then $350
Member only add-ons, if selected, are: manuscript critiques ($45), manuscript contest ($12), 3 hour intensives ($40), portfolio reviews ($45)
Program & Faculty:
* 35 faculty members!
* 7 different intensives – (three hour in-depth sessions on Friday afternoon)!
* Newcomers to the Industry Session for Beginners
* 35-40 different sessions on topics related to Picture Books, Novels, Nonfiction, All-Genres, Business, Illustration, and Publishing Independently
* First Pages Panels, First Looks Panels, and onsite Art Show included in registration
* Written critiques, onsite portfolio reviews, and a manuscript contest (with four categories) with the prize being a full manuscript submission
* Book signing party
Bookstore: Sponsored by Andersons Books. Registered attendees who are either traditionally or independently published will be able to sell one title. Faculty's books will be available, too.
Plus! a costume party with a prize for best costume!
Please use our Wisconsin Yahoo Listserv to organize room sharing and carpooling. Save $$$ by going with a friend. See you there!